Wedding Blogs & Ideas

  • 28 November, 2021

  • By: Milan Maharjan
  • Read: 2 min
  • Views: 2356

How to get Marriage Certificate after your social/religious/traditional marriage?

Couples who have married through special social/religious ceremonies must register their marriage in order for it to be legally recognized. They must make an application to their permanent resident's ward office.